|Click to enlarge|
Several conclusions can be drawn from the above.
- The Greater European Cultural Realm, Europe+North America, dominate several realms of science. All of the modern discoveries were done by this European realm aka Europa.
- 80% of all modern discoveries were done by scientists in a Germanic country.
- The non-Europa parts of the world sadly lack in science whether due to lack of infrastructure or anti-scientific cultures.
- For example, Jews, mostly in Europa, have won at least 20% of all Nobel Prizes. Meanwhile, nine Muslims have won Nobel Prizes, while only two of these prizes were in a scientific category and one of these went to Abdus Salam, who was educated in Europa and belonged to a sect commonly thought of as non-Muslim.
- China has yet to make a discovery. This is in part due to its scientific efforts being focused on exploiting existing discoveries.