The locations and threats to them are
- Strait of Hormuz - Iran creating a blockade using Abu Musa as a base
- Abqaiq Oil Processing Facility - Every Middle East Terrorist Group (al Qaeda has already tired)
- Strait of Malacca - Pirates, terrorists, and terrorist pirates!
- Suez Canal - Middle East terrorists again
- Druzhba Pipeline - Illegal taping, sabotage, and Russians cutting off supply.
Other places to consider potential choke points are
- Panama Canal
- Saint Lawrence Seaway - connects industrial cities on the Great Lakes to the Atlantic Ocean
- Straits of Gibraltar - western entrance to Mediterranean Sea
- Bab-el-Mandeb - the southern entrance to the Red Sea.
Geography still matters even in the globalized world of multinational businesses and online. business transactions