In celebration of United Nations Day I dedicate this post to:
- The Kurds, Swamp Arabs, Roma, and other ethnic groups who are not as politically popular as the Palestinians in the United Nations' eyes.
- The people of Srebrenica who were setup and left to be massacred.
- The Tutsis of Rwanda and soldiers the United Nations Assistance Mission for Rwanda who were left to die despite the pleas by General Roméo Dallaire.
- The people of Lebanon and Israel who are being watched over by UN peacekeeper who refuse to disarm the terrorist group Hezbollah, as order by older resolutions, but instead threaten to shoot down Israeli jets monitoring the "peace."
- The Kurds and Shia who starved and died under the Oil for Food Program.
- And to the people of the world who human rights are being monitored by countries like Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Cuba.
- UPDATE: Let us not forget Darfur where the United Nations avoids "never again" by refusing to recognize and stop the genocide.